Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Get Krafty.

Good morning all.....

The winners of  our 'Photo Inspiration' challenge are over on the TLT Challenge blog - 
congratulations to you all !!

Today's challenge has been set by our lovely Sally, 

'Get Krafty'

For my card today I have printed 'The Gina' onto kraft card stock, coloured with Prismacolour pencils. added a computer sentiment and ribbon.
Simples ?!?







Please do go and see my ladybug friends and give them some love.

Take care and Hugs

Susan xx

6 comments:

  1. Super, super cute - LOVE the kraft paired with the black plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Susan love the Kraft and plaid! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Susan, fab colouring and I just love the font that you have used. I went through a phase of decorating the insides and now I just can't remember to do it, looks good though when the inside is decorated too,.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simples! Effective and very, very stylish! Love the plaid and kraft combo!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Susan, love the ribbon with the check paper inside too. Very stylish.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x