Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Happy 50th Birthday

Today Eleanor and I  went into Manchester and true girlie style we shopped until we dropped !!
The boys had a great time paint balling but John can barely move tonight.

I was asked to make a 50th card for a friend - and this is what I made.

I used the LCI image 'Martini Nikki' - stunning isn't she ??
The papers are from my old Stampin' Up stock which I still love., the beautiful pearls are from Hobby House.






I'd like to enter the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by and please do follow me 



Hugs

4 comments:

  1. a gorgeous card and lovely pearls although you have not stated the one item of the Hobby House products, if you would like to re enter after editing thank you
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Susan! what a wonderful image - she's perfect for a 50th! I love her sparkly top and earring! the papers are very pretty and the stitching looks fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning the Hobby House pearls and re entering with this super card.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, sounds like you had fun shopping!! Love the papers you have used and Martini Nikki is looking particularly glitzy! x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x