Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Blue & White Challenge

Good morning all.....

The winners of  our 'Get Krafty' challenge are over on the TLT Challenge blog - 
congratulations to you all !!

Today's challenge has been set by our lovely Diane, 

'Blue & White'

For my card today I have played with different fonts and rotated some and changed them all to different shades of blue and finally added 'Snowball'  flittered with Glamour Dust and added snowy pearls.




Please do go and see my ladybug friends and give them some love.

Take care and Hugs

Susan xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the soft blues and the inside is great too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Susan I must try it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE Susan; love all the sentiments and the little snowman nestled within. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sue, the image works perfectly with the sentiments :) Fab!
    Hope you are ok.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have done all the wording around the snowman and different fonts, when I saw this earlier I thought what a great idea it was and loved it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, Susan. The little snowman is so cute and looks great framed by the messages in all the different fonts! ( Will sure be 'borrowing' this clever idea!)
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x