Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Floral Delight....

Happy Friday !!

Today has been a beautiful Autumn day - the sun was shining, very crisp and then unfortunately tonight it's pouring down with rain.
It is Lewis' birthday on Wednesday and he is taking a few friends paint balling tomorrow - it is going to miserable weather but I doubt they will notice !!
Eleanor and I are having a girlie day ;0)

On my card today I have used another new embossing folder ( I did buy a few !!) and
 the image is Clear Vase of Delight coloured with Prismacolour pencils and flittered with Glamour Dust.




I would like to enter the following challenges


Thank you for stopping by and please do follow me 


Hugs


6 comments:

  1. We had weather like yours it's throwing buckets down at the moment ......Susan your card is so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love all your new embossing folders! this card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful thanks for sharing at brown sugar
    Grts tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful embossed background!!! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Susan!! Lovely!!!! I love the bow and your coloring...and such a pretty embossing folder too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge for our Birthday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Pattie's Creations DT

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x