Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

Happy 21st Hannah

What a beautiful day we have had today - the sun was shining very cold but gorgeous.
I'm suffering with Bronchitis again - think it's due to walking in the damp last week 
and it's got on my chest :0(
Lewis and Eleanor were off school yesterday, a teacher's inset day, so we took them into Manchester watched the new Sandra Bullock movie 'Gravity' at the iMax in 3D - it's the closest I'm ever going to get to going into space - crikey I felt like we were there !!!
We went out for dinner and then had a mooch round the Christmas markets - it was a lovely day and made me realise how much I'd enjoy a 3 day weekend every week !!!

Okay - onto my card - yet a new embossing folder.....and some stunnalicious Kanban glitter card - did I tell you how stunning it is......gorgeous.
Winestool Nikki looks beautiful in green - love it !!




Thank you so much for stopping by.....

Hugs

Susan xxx



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Susan she does indeed look fab in green and love your new folder! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your card is awesome!! lovely image and coloured so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning! I love green its my favourite colour (after pink of course! LOL) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x