Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Happy 40th Birthday....

We were blessed with great weather for bonfire night - we ended up sitting in front of  the fire until 10:45 !!
We had a laugh and although I didn't want to go in the first instance I can hand on heart say it was the best night out in a long time....

I was asked by my beautician if I could make a card for her friend who is a singer.....and is fond of animal print.

I found the image on Google - the animal prints are a digital paper pack I purchased on Etsy.
The ribbon was a mistake - I ordered the wide one and was sent this instead but to send back would've cost me more than the ribbon - I thought it suited this card though.
The buttons are hiding where I jumped on my sewing machine - Celeste my Burmese decided she wanted to see what I was up to !!






 
Please don't forget to follow me and comment on my 'Candy Post' to be in with a chance of winning.....
 
Take care and Hugs
 
Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Susan. Great image and the leopard print looks fantastic. Also like the nestie shape you have used. I might look out for that when I'm at the NEC next week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Susan.Its a lovely creation.I will also make a card like this one.I have to make some birthday invitation cards for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulicious card Susan and wasn't the ribbon a great mistake! Love the silhouette which looks fab with the animal print pp. xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x