Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

29 pieces of Candy !!

Yes - that's 29 pieces of candy - hello and welcome to my brand new followers !!
 
Today is Lewis' birthday - he is 13 - my very first teenager...
Lewis was born at 12:26pm on Saturday 13th November 1999 and I can honestly say when I held him and everyone had gone home - he opened his eyes and I have never ever felt what I felt at that moment my stomach just leaped - it was an incredible feeling.....and believe that is what true love feels like......
 
My card today is also a midway reminder for the LCI Challenge - Use Stationery.
I have used The Teenagers - Josh - Xbox digi stamp - suits Lewis down to the ground.
 
 


 
a little ditty I wrote for him !!
 

 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments....
 
Hugs
 
Susan x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lewis!

    He will love this card. The LCI teen digi's are fab. The embossed background looks fantastic and a great layout.

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son turned 13 in July. It's scary isn't it! This is perfect for a teenage boy, mine is always glued to his xbox!! Or at least he'd like to be (hee hee) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Lewis!!! I wish mine were 13...or do I lol??? Seem such a long time ago {sigh} Fab card and fabber (made up word lol) ditty. Maybe we should get together and write a ditty book Susan lololol. Congratulations on 29 followers :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x