Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Mid-Challenge Reminder....


Morning all - just a quick reminder that it's midway for the

'Need a P'
challenge at Ladybugcrafts ink.

My card today was for a friend's birthday - I look after her dog twice a week as she works and Buttercup looks just like Maisy ;0)

My 'P's' today are Pals and Pooch !!

I used LCI Best Friends Nikki stamp, coloured in using Promarkers
Spellbinders Nestie stamp, Etsy digital papers, LCI sentiment and ribbon from my stash.


 
a closer view
 


 
a sneaky peek at the inside
 


 
Thank you for stopping by and remember you have one week to enter this challenge.
 
Hugs
 
Susan x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I've enjoyed catching up with your craft creations. Another lovely card again gorgeous papers and i love the fancy framing for your images. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the papers you have used! Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x