Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Midway 'Snowflake' Challenge Reminder.....

Another week has gone by and I have got myself amazingly organised during the past week and am very impressed with myself :0)

I went to the Christmas markets with Jane on Friday and I believe that this was a turning point - I feel so Christmassy now......

Whilst we we were walking round my hands were freezing - until they were wrapped round my Gluckwein !!!!

So onto my creation today.......it is another altered clear box which you can purchase here - not forgetting the crazy sale on cling stamps here.

Today I used 'Mistletoe Nikki' which you can purchase with 70% off now....Inside my box I have put 8 'hand hotties' - they are disposable and another ideal gift for teachers or teaching assistants.


a close up view
 


 
Now don't forget you have one week left to enter your
 
'Snowflake'
 
 
Keep warm.....
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

5 comments:

  1. How lovely Susan! Love the image and the snowflakes and, of course, the lush bow! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. stunning design. How can i Print VIP cards for my anniversary party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a brilliant gift idea... love those snowflakes too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely gift idea and superbly packaged.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image dearest:) I think is a Wonderful gift idea:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x