Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Week 2 - More Skinny Malinkies !

               Morning all -  we have the final 6 Skinny Malinkies to show you and mine is quite apt today,
                           as hopefully when you are reading this I will be sunning myself in Spain, - 
                                the forecast was 28-30 degrees but I will happy if it doesn't rain !! 
                      
                      The challenge for this fortnight is 

'ANYTHING GOES'

and already we have had lots of entries - I will apologise in advance if I don't get chance to visit you as I'm sure the internet connection will be hit and miss.

Competition Rules

 Collect a letter from all the ladybugs posts - some ladybugs may have more than one letter - and then unscramble your letters and email your answer to lcichallengeblog@aol.com


Don't forget to display our badge in your side bar to spread the word.

The overall winner will receive all 12 Skinny Malinkies images.

The image I have been given is
'Rhonda'
she is available to purchase here at £1.75 along with all her friends. 





and before I go - my letter 



Thank you for stopping by - and hope you like Rhonda and the new girls as much as I do !!

Hugs

Susan xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Susan, love the mix of DPs! Hope you have a great time I'm going next week! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute there Susan I thought you'd posted a picture of yourself in your deckchair in Spain!!!!! Rhonda looks so cool lying there under her umbrella sipping her martini...wish it was me. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Susan is your card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable; LOVE the colors; particularly the background. She looks fab in purple/lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colour choice, love the image and the huge umbrella, great beach, could do with being on one myself.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you have used, although wish I was there on that lounger instead of here in the rain!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow!!!

    This is amazing! Great colour choices and card layout design!! Love all of it.. and of course these images are the BEST!! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x