Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

'Photo Inspiration' Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink


Good morning all.....

Well I hope you all liked our new release as much as we all did.....I can't wait to start using them all.

The winners of  'Anything Goes' challenge are over on the TLT Challenge blog - 
congratulations to you all !!

Today's challenge is a 

'Photo Inspiration'

I am not a fan of photo inspiration challenges as I never know whether to 
choose the colours, image etc, so on the safe side I tend to stick to the colours.



Now onto my card......

I have used 'Valentine Billie' - cute isn't he....and used Pink Petticoat papers.


a closer view


an inside view


Please do go and see my ladybug friends and give them some love.

Take care and Hugs

Susan xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, loving your perfect colour coordination with the balloons! Billie is looking super cute!.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love your take on the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful is your card Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Billie looks great in these colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Susan! Billie is such a cutie! Really like how you've matched the inside of the card with the outside, very stylish!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Susan!!! Love the flower pp and the way you've 'furred' up Billie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Billie, great colouring. I need to print some of my pink petticoat papers :)
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x