Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Happy Birthday Dad xx

Today is my Dad's birthday and boy what a year my poor Dad has had.
Today, though, we aren't looking backwards but forwards 
and hope the next few weeks, and months are more and more positive.

Love you Dad xx

I chose a Teddy Bo image for his card which I adore.



playing with Photoscape


a different view


and the card I made from Lewis & Eleanor.
My Dad has a moustache and it amuses them as they don't know anyone else with one !!



I'd like to enter


Thank you for stopping by and thank you for taking the time to comment.

Hugs

Susan xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, two fab cards. Hope your Dad has a better year. Why not join us at Ready Teddy Go with your card....Autumn Colours is the theme :)
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Susan you have made two fabulous cards! Hope the year is better for your Dad, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for your Dad, the colouring is brilliant and also a great card from the children.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Susan...Thanks for playing along with us at Ready Teddy Go this month
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your dad have a nice birthday, sending lots of positive vibes for you all. Love both of the cards you have made but I love moustaches so that has to be my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x