Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

One today.....

Good Evening All !!

Today I went out to lunch with a couple of girlfriends - we were deciding whether we book a lunch for Christmas or do something completely different - in the end we have decided to book a treatment each at a local beauticians which is located in a renovated farm and you get home made cakes, cups of tea etc all served in vintage crockery - it's just so cute and now have something to look forward to :0)

My card today was a request for a friend - I used Baby Rosie from Digistamp Boutique.


a different view


a closer view


I hope you all have a lovely weekend and that you can stay cosy.

Take care

Hugs

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Susan. Your beauty day sounds fab what a great idea! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love your bunting and those papers are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x