Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

TGIF .....

I've been blog missing for a few days - have been ill with Bronchitis again
 - but it has left me absolutely exhausted....:(
John has been worth his weight in gold and has run around after me
and the children like a trojan.


I made this card a while ago and have decided to enter it into
the following challenges :





Heart Dies - Sweet'n Sassy
Sentiment Stamp - Sweet'n Sassy
Cardstock - Stampin' Up

Thank you for taking the time to pop by....

Hugs

Susan X

2 comments:

  1. HI Susan - i hope you are feeling a lot better and that it doesn't spoil your plans for the weekend.
    Thought about you yesterday when i was in Manchester!
    Am having a lovely time with Pam and Laurie.
    You take care and get well soon.
    LOve this pretty CAS card .. the hearts are delightful
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan...I hope you're feeling better real soon.

    I love your card...the sentiment is gorgeous and I think I will file that away for future use. I also love the different shaped hearts up the side...simple but so very effective. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this fortnight. Hope you'll join in our bloghop this Tuesday.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x