Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Inside Story

During my blog hopping hours I have noticed that more and more crafters are also embellishing the inside of their cards so I thought I would have a go.....

I have quite a few cards to show you over the next few days as
I have totally shut myself off during the school day and crafted, crafted and more ....I even made a Christmas card ;-)

This card was made for a lady friend at school whose friend turns 40 today - she has lost 4.5 stone as she decided she didn't want her life to begin with her overweight - she does look like a new woman :D

Today I would like to enter into

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Its all about girls
I love Promarkers Challenge - Photo Inspiration



A peek at the inside.......



Backing Paper - Pink Petticoat
Ribbon - LCI
Digital image - Bugaboo
Coloured in using Promarkers

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments

Hugs


4 comments:

  1. oh wow those papers are fantastic and go with that image perfectly.. the lady will absolutely love it- especially as the inside is so beautifully decorated too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the fun image and thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan. Such a fun card. All the elements work really well together. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Susan, now you've started decorating the inside there's no going back lo!!! It is totally gorgeous...love the PP pp and of course the image is perfect. Well done to your friend for losing all that weight! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x