Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Opal xx

Thank you to my new Linky followers !!

My gorgeous niece, Opal, is one today - where on earth has that time gone....
I decided to use a LOTV image that had come free pre-printed with a magazine - the paper was also free with the same magazine !!

We won't be spending the day with Opal as she lives in Kent but we did see her this week and had special birthday hugs :0)





A sneaky peak at the inside - cards just don't feel complete now
 if I don't embellish the inside ....


Opal Evelyn.....




Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to Linky follow me and I'll return the favour....

Hugs

Susan x

3 comments:

  1. oh both the card and Opal are adorable.. i am sure she will be spoilt today - like every girl should be on her birthday!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such pretty colours. That ribbon looks gorgeous and so does Opal.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Opal!! Her card is gorgeous Susan...that bow is magnifilicous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x