Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

A welcome delivery....

My MIL is still in hospital and certainly not out of the woods - we are fighting hard for her to be allowed home as she does not want to get to the point she will never be allowed home - and this would be against all her wishes....:-(  John, my husband, is down in Kent at the moment caring for my FIL - he travels home late tonight.....he has had to do alot around the house to make it 'safe' for him to be left alone for short periods of time...and he has managed to get a stairlift fitted in under 24 hours - isn't it surprising what can happen if you need it bad enough.....but a weight off our mind - IF he uses it....and also another thing we can point out to get my MIL home....

Have been making a few cards over the past couple of days but have no 'blogging' time ....and was delighted with Ladybugcraftsink weekly challenge as it just fit the bill for one of the cards I had made .......it's for my dad to give my mum !!!

After all the bad news we have had these past few weeks - all my crafting supply deliveries give me such a lift - but none like todays - I spotted this flower die on a MFT newsletter and just knew I had to have it.....I even mailed Kerry with my excitement.....she shared my excitement !!!  Well today it arrived so I tweeked the card I'd made for my dad to add my new flowers - don't you just love them ??

Here is my creation for this weeks LCI challenge - Black, White plus one other hope you like it......





Black/White PS - DCWV
Rolled Daisy Die - Dienamics by MFT
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
DSB bunch of flowers

 
Thanks for looking





2 comments:

  1. oh wow those flowers are fab ... and so is the rest of the card lol- everything ties in , the DP, the image , the flowers.. so pretty
    Fingers crossed you can get your MIL home
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the flowers. Hope your MIL is home soon! thankyou for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x