Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Happy Anniversary....

....to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law - who will be 1 !!!!

My MIL came home today - and although we were desperate to get her home we are all now on edge until her care plan begins.....we will be staying with her for the weekend and then pass the baton to my brother-in-law Paul....






LOTV stamp - coloured with Promarkers

Rolled Flower - MFT die - made with felt

Sparkled and blinged with glamour dust and self adhesive rhinestone......


...... I thought I would introduce you to my two babies - here are Cocoa and Celeste , my 3 year old Chocolate Burmese cats - they are adorable and are so loving and attention seeking - I love them to bits.....many of my cards need to be adjusted due to either of them 'helping' me !!!




We travel down to my MIL early in the morning - not looking forward to the traffic due to the FA cup final :-(

Hope you all have a good one

Take Care



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x