Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Thursday already !!

Lewis and Eleanor came out of school today - buzzing that it was Friday tomorrow - where on earth did this week go - it's this time last week we didn't even know what Kate's dress looked like - now it's everywhere you look !!

I was asked to make a few cards this week - I'm sure my friends are trying to keep me busy so that I don't worry too much about my MIL (who is out of the woods but has had more bad news this week so we are still on our emotional roller coaster :( )and I had some to make for myself too - here is one that I made for a friend's mum whose birthday is on Saturday.



Card Blank - Craftwork cards
PS - Minds Eye
Pink Ruffle Ribbon - LCI
Stamp - SU Saleabrations Sweet Summer - coloured in with Promarkers

Thank you for looking





No comments:

Post a Comment

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x