Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

The Sun has got his hat on......

Staying down in Kent at the moment looking after my MIL - one of life's loveliest people who unfortunately for everyone, as we will miss her dearly, is terminally ill with pancreatic cancer and now various more secondarys as the vicious disease is spreading.

The weather here is glorious went out for lunch today by the River Medway and there was one family there who had definitely decided this was summer :D

I haven't had a great deal of time to make any cards this past week but had made a couple of 40 cards for two friends - one male, one female - I was very short of time so I used a technique I hadn't for while...http://www.wordle.net/create - you type your choice of text into the box and then press create - you can change the font, colour and play with the layout - really addictive. Beware though you cannot go back once changed, I then print it and then copy it on my photocopier different sizes depending on the size of my card.

Here is the first one that I made for a man friend - so simple but effective - don't you think ??


......and the female one.....take a look at the ribbon - a stunnalicious ( a Kerry word !!) gift from my friend Kerry over at  http://www.ladybugcraftsink.co.uk


...and more of those beautiful felt flowers......


Hope you enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. I love these Susan and thanks for the tip on changing the words about...I can see another wasted day ahead lol. The ribbon looks flabulously stunnalicious as do the felt flowers...where did you say you got them again rofl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x