Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

Happy Monday......

...well not really Lewis and Eleanor returned to school today. Am I the only mother who gets upset when the children go back to school......??

I went round to a friend's mums this morning for a cup of tea - she lost her husband not long ago and needed some cheering up....am I the best person to do that ?!?

I then came home and made another card for a friend's daughter who is also 14 in a couple of weeks - a group of my friends all had their first children before me so are in an ante-natal group - and can you believe they all had girls who are all now turning 14 - I joined the group of friends when one of the mums had a second child - who was born a couple of days before Lewis.....:-)

Really need help on my photography !!




Loved colouring this image - and glittering the icing on the cupcake......


 

Played with my flower and decided to see what would happen if I rolled two lots of felt together - and voila - I was very impressed.....



Thank you for looking......


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x