Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day.....

....to all us mum's. I celebrated Mother's day with my mum yesterday - had a lovely meal out and some chat. My husband, John, flies to Kent this afternoon to spend the evening with my MIL before he goes on to Venray, The Netherlands early on Monday, and then me and the children join him in Kent on Thursday for a week.

Here is one of my many Mother's Day cards that I created using my Stampin' Up My Digital Studio which I bought whilst in US in 2009 - it's fantastic !!!!

Enjoy !!



Susan xx






1 comment:

  1. Wow...I've read about the SU digi thingamajig but haven't seen anything made with it. I love this and funnily enough I'm going to a SU! night tonight so will have to check it out...unless it hasn't made it's way here yet!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x