Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Digital Studio.....


Today, I have a monthly calendar to show you that I made using the My Digital Studio. Isn’t it exciting Easter is nearly here !! 

I am unable to make cards at the moment so my saving grace is playing with my MDS :D

Weather is still beautiful here - had an odd shower last night but another line of washing dried today....and John, my FIL and the children are down at the riverside while Brenda rests up....and I have made a bolognese for tea and played with my MDS !!!!

Hope you like it !!!





1 comment:

  1. This is seriously cool Susan...wish you lived nearer so we could have a play. Must tell my sister to get her skates on re the MDS. have you got Jan, Feb & Mar done? xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x