Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Sew Beautiful.....

 
Happy Saturday to all !!
 
Haven't had the best of weeks as my Dad has found out after having a PET scan that his bowel cancer is back - with this being his primary cancer they will sort this out first before they do his liver operation. It came as a huge shock as we were told that his bowel was clear of cancer in June.
He goes into hospital on Monday for more investigations and hopefully we will know more then.
Just feel so sorry for him.
 
I have been super productive with my card making this week - made a dent in my Christmas cards plus a few orders....
I absolutely love this one - love the colours - the ribbon/bow - papers - not often I fall in love with a card like this !! and I'm happy to say the lady I made it for loved it too :0)



 
 
I would like to enter into the following challenges
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely weekend
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh sorry to hear about your Dad - i thought everything was going along Ok - Thinking of you all.. and everything crossed for him.
    Love this card - that little image is so cute an the papers so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Dad Susan. Such a blow to you all. Sending healing thoughts!

    Beautiful card. I love the colours.

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x