Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Happy Birthday Paul....

Happy Sunday all !!
 
Todays cards are for my walking partner's husband - he loves boats !!
 
My image is from Pink Petticoat and so is the backing paper.....very simple but effective.


 
a sneaky peek at the inside

 
 
Paul had an incident in the summer where he reversed into his speed
 boat - eeeeek £3000 worth of damage to his car plus boat !!!
Allison decided that she wanted me to create a card with this in mind ;0)

 
I watermarked the image into the middle of the card
 
 
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine where you are.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful cards Susan, I would have loved to see his face when he opened the second! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x