Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Just a quick one......

Has been a funny old weekend - both John and I felt wrong being here - first weekend in two months we have been home......we didn't achieve anything and now feel that we have wasted it !!??!!

It was my neighbour's sons birthday a couple of weeks ago and here is the card I made for him - like all boys of that age he is always in front of a game !!

I loved the vibrant colours - out of my comfort zone but I think it worked.




Backing paper - SU
Stars punch - SU
Computer sentiment - punched with SU punch
Image - LOTV
Coloured in using my Promarkers

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment - it makes my day !!

4 comments:

  1. HI Suasan.... time with your husband wasted ??? I think not .. and i know your MIL would have been looking down with a smile on her face .. loving watching you 2 together . Sometimes doing nothing is just what we all need .. and it is the biggest "Something".
    Life is far too fast.. we try and cram so much into every hour .. we should all "do nothing" and enjoy time together more often.
    I think its probably just what you both needed.
    I love your card .. little boy cards are my favourite and the bright colours and stars are the perfect compliment to the image.
    Did you know the challenge theme at Lili's little fairies is Oh boy .. this card is perfect !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats one gorgeous card Susan, very striking colours and beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cute card for a little chap! thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It totally works Susan...the colours are just fabulicous and I love the stars..always love seeing them on cards. xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x