Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012 !!

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends ! I hope 2012 brings you good health, love, happiness and all your dreams come true!
I am looking forward to this year with lots of new stamps, papers,
dies and embellishments...
...and not forgetting my shiny new red sewing machine that Santa brought me! 


I found a fabulous tutorial so I have absolutely no excuse......

We celebrated NYE with John's family in Kent - it was a tough one but we laughed and we cried .....we played games and I know however tough the next few weeks are going to be Brenda won't ever forget how we said goodbye to 2011 and welcomed in 2012.......love her so much....<3

Here is Brenda with my niece Opal who is 10 months old - not walking but standing very proudly :)



No crafting today but will be back this week as I have lots
and lots of birthday cards to make.


Love and Hugs to all

Susan Xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh wow that new sewing machine looks amazing.. i have never seen a red one !
    Glad you had a good NYE - you will have some lovely memories
    The pic is wonderful... 2 beautiful girls!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Susan! OMG...all it needs is black spots and it could be a ladybug!!! Like Lisa I've never seen a red sewing machine and I'm well jel lol. Once you get started you'll never make a card without stitching...it's addictive. What a lovely picture of Brenda and Opal (such a lovely name). The memories will last forever. xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x