Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Lewis' New Chapter....

My son started high school yesterday - he was walking around in a daze last night and just couldn't get any sentence out without tripping over his words ....tonight he is teary someone has said something quite hurtful - it's such an emotional time.....as a parent you want to protect them but you know that they have to go through it......horrible :(

Here are Lewis and Eleanor on there way to school yesterday morning......




I made Lewis this card yesterday morning - not quite high school boy but he loved it.




Papers - Stampin Up
Image - LOTV
Coloured in using Promarkers
Sentiment - Computer generated
Sentiment Punch - Stampin Up
Edge Punch - Martha Stewart


Thanks for looking

 


3 comments:

  1. Oh bless his heart!! i hate hearing when kids are horrible to eachother. I was badly bullied all through school and know just how hurtful it is. Luckily it seems like he is always going to talk to you about it.
    They both look like lovely kids.
    Love that card too. I love those little school
    kid images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear hope he is ok, hopefully a storm in a teacup. They grow up so quick treasure every moment, mine are now 35 and 36 - seems like yesterday they were of to "big school". I've been looking at all your cards for the last few months and they are all gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so clean Susan lol...and gorgeous of course! I wonder what they looked like when they got home??? How terrible to be hit with nastiness on the first day of school...kids can be so cruel. Hopefully it's a one off and he can enjoy the rest of his first year at high school xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x