Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Grumpy Old Man

Lewis has settled into high school - we have had a little chat and have told him unfortunately the world is full of people who say nasty things because they think it's funny - he is such a worrier and takes to heart everything that is said.....a tough lesson coming from a tiny church school where everyone wouldn't say boo to a goose :?

I was asked a couple of weeks ago by my friend who lives next door to make a card for a man at work who is turning 60 and is grumpy and likes a pint !

I had this Bugaboo image on my hard drive and decided it would fit the bill - I did check that the sentiment was okay before I added it !!

I used my glossy accents for his glasses and am so happy with them.....not photographed as well as I would have like but never mind.








Paper - Stampin Up
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Image - Bugaboo
Coloured in using Promarkers
Button from my stash

Thank you for looking and for taking time to leave your lovely comments.

Hugs

Susan x

4 comments:

  1. oh i just love the bugaboo mages they crack me up.. fab papers too.
    Hope your son will be ok... children can be so cruel
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! I love that sentiment!!! so funny. Great card. I bet he will love it.
    I'm pleased your son is doing a bit better. I've said almost exactly the same to my niece. They will always come across bullies or people who like to put others down to make themselves look better. As long as he doesn't take it personally he will be fine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOL...this did make me chuckle Susan..again another flabulous Bugaboo image. I'm sure John loved it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card such a funny image. Love the backing papers.
    Glad your son is settling in. It's a big step moving to high school.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x