Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Autumn Term begins......

Said my goodbyes to Eleanor this morning - you'd think she'd gone away for 6 months not 6 hours the way I feel !!!!

Taking Lewis and a friend into town today - they have lots of Wii games that they want to trade in - you know the games that were fine in July when you were at primary school - but oh so uncool to have in your collection at high school !!!!

One of the ladies who orders alot of cards from me moved house on Friday and thought it only right that I send her a card......here's my creation.


Backing Paper - My Minds Eye
Spellbinders nestabilities
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Felt Flowers - MFT Rolled Flower Die
Felt - my stash
Digital Image - Digistamp Boutique
Coloured in using Promarkers 

Thanks for looking







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful new home card. The colours and detail are lovely.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love the little card. gorgeous rolled flowers - she will really appreciate it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and I love those flowers!! My sis was the same yesterday when my 11 yr old niece started senior school! I would have cried too if i'd have been there, so you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x