Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

'Summer' Holidays...??

Am I the only one who remembers sunny summer holidays - when you used to play out until dark - was never wet and cold ??

Unfortunately we won't be taking a summer holiday this year because we will be spending the time with my MIL and FIL and boy am I craving for that yellow circle in the sky....instead of grey dreary skies....

My MIL isn't too well and the cancer is spreading - it's so so sad - she is so courageous and still manages to smile....

I have made quite a few cards over the past few weeks but have had very little time to sit and blog.

Here is one of my favourite stamps which I have only just recently bought - have been asked to make three wedding cards and knew I wanted to use Bride Nikki from LCI....

I would like to enter this into Ladybugcrafts 'My Favourite Stamp' challenge.







Stamp - Bride Nikki from LCI
Lilac Felt - LCI
Shimmer card - Brothersleep on eBay
Ribbon - my own
Pearls - Kanban 3mm
Sentiment Punch - SU


Thanks for looking





4 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty .. gorgeous flowers too -why not enter our "favourite stamp" challenge at Ladybug crafts ink this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Love all the white and those little felt flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining the LCI Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susan, I saw you had mentioned you didn't have many followers and I know how hard it is to build them up, so I wanted to come and say hi.
    I am very sorry to hear about your MIL. I think anyone coping with cancer are very very brave.
    That is a cute wedding stamp too.
    Feel free to pop over to my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Susan! I too love Bride Nikki...the felt flowers are flabulous with the lilac pearls. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this month xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x