Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Pretty in Pink.....

Can't believe I actually put my heating on today - it was 13 degrees here....so cold.

Organised Lewis and Eleanor's school uniforms - washed everything including the new as they both like new things washed, shoes bought, everything ironed and labelled I feel like a weight has been lifted from me !

Just check these out though if you still have school age children - absolutely fantastic.....attach-a-tags

I also managed to make a baby girl's christening card - easily made with my Big Shot Express, Spellbinders and my printer.




Spellbinders nestibilities
Ribbon - Ladybugcraftsink
Wool - my stash

Thanks for looking

 




3 comments:

  1. oh this is really pretty - love the little heart
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew...so glad I don't have to do all that Susan! Gorgeous card...love the soft pink, the stars and heart and of course the ribbon :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Susan. I love pink it's my favourite colour.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x