Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

I do, I do, I do.......

I've been so lucky to be asked to make three wedding cards and they all wanted Bride Nikki - one of my favourite stamps.
I made the cards in different colours which complimented
the brides chosen colours.....


Here's Bride Nikki in navy and cream



Black, cream with a bit of bling......



Gold and cream


I hope you like Nikki as much as I do !!!


Spellbinders Nestabilities
Felt flowers made using MFT dienamics
Ribbon, pearls from my stash


Thank you for looking





2 comments:

  1. Wow Susan...you have been busy. These are gorgeous and the brides will LOVE them :-D I love the simplicity of Bride Nikki...just a touch of colour and a bit of glitter and she's stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow they are gorgeous ..i dont blame them for choosing Bride Nikki . I love the gold one particularly .
    You can enter our favourite stamp challenge at LCI - this month you can enter 3 times
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x