Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Thank you!

Hi everyone ~ life has taken me on a roller coaster this past couple of weeks and although I have had orders to create I haven't really relaxed to enjoy crafting ~ if you know what I mean.

My Dad isn't very well and when he went to have the tumours removed from his right lung, a couple of weeks ago they were unable to operate as they found, on a scan, that the liver cancer had returned so at the moment he is waiting for a MRI to find out what and where he is up to. A really horrible time for him.

We had booked a holiday to Italy which would've been just over two weeks after his operation and he wants us still to go - but it's going to be a difficult one. I've satisfied my mind that it's only 4 hour maximum to return home if I need to.

Anyway ~ onto one of my orders.....
a lady needed a card for her employee that she had 'nanny'd' for for eight years but is leaving as the children are getting too old. She wanted a shabby chic 'Thank you' keepsake card - I hope it was gratefully received.




I just had to share this photo of Cocoa and Celeste - they are always together but this was just hilarious!



Hope you are all having a lovely summer.

Thank you for dropping by
Hugs
Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear I am so sorry to read this about your Dad Susan you must all be so upset and worried. I hope the MRI brings some positive news for you. Your shabby chic card is gorgeous, love the flower and banner and what pretty papers. Your two cats look fab, what a way to relax! The die you were asking about is Cheery Lynn Part of the Reflections Boutique Mega Dies DL204 called Mini Pearl Square Mega Doily - I actually have the round ones too and forgot all about them until I found them on my work desk yesterday!! Need to have a tidy up I think! Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your Dad, Susan. Hope there is more positive news after his scan. It's so difficult to concentrate on anything else when you are worried about someone you love.
    Your card is beautiful, a wonderful keepsake.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way and soo cute are your cats xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x