Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Hogwarts!

Happy Friday everyone!

Tomorrow we leave for just over a week in Lake Como - I am so looking forward to a rest after the stress of the past few months......just hope George Clooney doesn't whisk me off my feet and expect me to run away with him ~ LOL!!

My Dad hasn't had a great week but think he is getting depressed again - can't begin to imagine what is going through his mind. Hopefully we will get the results of yesterdays MRI late next week.

Anyway on to todays creation - although looks quite simple it took me an age to get all the fonts and sizing right and I even managed to make the wax seal out of some red Fimo. My customer was over the moon and gave me £10 tip for my extra efforts......I so wish he ordered more often!!



the envelope




my creative 'wax' seal


Trust you all have a lovely weekend......

Take Care

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. Really ingenious Susan. Have a wonderful holiday and hope the news is good for your Dad. Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x