Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

LCI - Birthday Challenge

Good morning all.....

The winners of  our  'For a Special Lady' challenge are over on the TLT Challenge blog - 
congratulations to you all !!

Today's challenge has been set by lovely Lyndsey
'Birthday'

We have all chosen a 'Cupcake Cutie' image - I have used 'Stack of Cupcakes' for my card and added some gorgeous digi papers purchased from Etsy.



.......cute sentiment I found and a dp button .......




Please do go and see my ladybug friends and give them some love.

Take care and Hugs

Susan xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the paper and the little border under the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the buttons look great

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope you have a fab day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fabulous sentiment and a great layout.
    Loved your comment about the spotty paper, I had not noticed that.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Susan...the pp is perfect and I love the dp button and sentiment. Yummalicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Susan! Your colouring is lovely and the cupcake papers are perfect with this image! (So is the sentiment!:))
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x