Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Easel Card Challenge at LCI

Happy New Challenge Day !!!

Hope you have had a nosy over at our challenge blog to see if you are 
one of our lucky winners from our WOW challenge - Congratulations if you are ;0)

Today's challenge has been set by the lovely Kath and she has chosen
'Easel Cards'
I have to admit I went cold when I first read the challenge but once
 I began I really enjoyed making it - 
thank you Kath for taking me out of my comfort zone.

The ladybugs have all used a Magnum image -
added a sentiment, a few wooden stars and button - easy Male card !!




Please do go over to the other ladybugs and give them some love.

Take Care

Hugs
Susan xx

5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card Susan great image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab easel card Susan and I would certainly like a glass of that please! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you seemed to have warmed up very well Susan, this is a fabulous card, love the use of the images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime a challenge really is a 'challenge'! You certainly rose to this one, Susan! It's a fabulous card.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Kath put the heebie jeebies into a few of the Ladybugs Susan lol but I thunk you've cast those aside and made a fabtastic easel card. I love the way Magnum's holding his Kristal! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x