Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Keep it Clean (And Simple) Challenge at LCI

Good morning all.....

The winners of  our 'Blue & White' challenge are over on the TLT Challenge blog - 
congratulations to you all !!

Today's challenge has been set by myself ~

'Keep it Clean (And Simple !)'

For my card today I have chosen an image that I haven't used for such a long time - and really don't know why as it's fantabulous......Christmas Robin Delight








Please do go and see my ladybug friends and give them some love.

Take care and Hugs

Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh your card Susan is gorgeous l just love this image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate looking card, really brilliant CAS card

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Susan, love all the embossing and the image inside the bauble is a fab idea! x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x