Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Digistamp Nativity.

Happy Sunday !!
We had a lovely wander around our local Christmas market today ~ 'it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas'

Today's card is for a friend who lives in California and her parents live here in UK - she always sends me a scan of her greeting which I print and put inside and 
she doesn't need to worry about the card being late and any excessive postal charges....excellent idea ;0)

I have used a Digi-stamp Boutique image and Anna Marie Designs dotty card - coloured in with Pro-markers and 'sparkled' with my Wink of Stella pens which you can't really see in the photo.



Thank you for stopping by......

Hugs

Susan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x