Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

Weekend Wedding....

Good Morning.....
 
We had a lovely family wedding this weekend, my Nephew, Simon, on John's side of the family married his childhood sweetheart, Lucy.....the day was very special and it was lovely catching up with everyone.
 
Here is a photo of the 'wedding car' !!
 
 
with Simon & Lucy

 
Lewis, Eleanor and little cousin Opal
 
 
and finally the card I made for the newly-weds
 
 
using the gorgeous 'Bride Nikki' digital image

 
 
Thank you for stopping by - wishing you a good week.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Susan and what a funky wedding car! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Susan and a lovely wedding card too x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x