Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Birthday Challenge Reminder at Ladybugcraftsink

Good Morning !!
 
Well isn't this weather here in UK just fantastic - what a difference a bit of sunshine can make.
 
Our lovely ladybug Sue chose our month long challenge
 
'Birthdays'
 
Here is my reminder card, I have used 'Age 6' again which is available in the LCI store but as my card last week was for a boy I decided to show you how easy you can use the same image for a girl....cute - yes ???
 
 

 

 
Don't forget the challenge is a month long so you still have 3 weeks left to enter.
 
Have a good day !!!
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card for a 6 year old Susan! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummie card Susan! Loving the bow! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely is your card Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab for a girl.. love the shape of the topper
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Susan...love the colors and the way you've kept one edge straight. Fabtastic bow...missing your wonky stitching ;-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x