Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Flowers and Ribbons at LCI

We had some lovely cards entered into our 'Colour' challenge - do go over to the challenge blog and see if you are one of our lucky winners.
 
This fortnight's challenge is from the lovely Diane who has chosen
 
'Add Flowers and Ribbon to your project !!'
 
Simples !!!
 
For my card I have used LCI Floral Delights coloured in using Prismacolour pencils and glamour dust and I have added glossy accents for the look of water in the vase and the ladybugs. 
 
 


 
Hope you enjoy our challenge - please do go and take a look at the other ladybugs and give them some love....
 
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx




5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Susan. I love the image and the way you have added the glossy accents looks so effective.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pretty colours in the flowers and that fab embossing folder
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, This is so beautiful and so Elegantly done the colours are gorgeous and Glossy Accent is so effective its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Susan and the glossy accents on the vase looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card Susan,loving the glossy vase, brilliant!.x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x