Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Ruby goes digi.....

Good morning to all my lovely followers......
 
Today is my 13th wedding anniversary but John has had to go away for two weeks - not round the corner neither - all the way to Brazil. We did have a lovely lunch out yesterday but it's not quite the same as not having him here today.
 
My card today is LCI Swing Ruby which has finally made it to digi - Yey !!!
Isn't she just gorgeous.

 
a closer view

 
the Memory Box party banner



a sneaky peek at the inside
 

 
a combination of everything

 
Kerry has moved a few favourites stamps over to digi so do go on over and take a look.
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Susan, love the colours and your pretty banner! What a shame to be alone on your anniversary! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the papers you have used and Ruby is my favourite ever!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Susan. Lovely card and I like how you've finished off the inside. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparklicious Susan...I love glittering up Ruby's wings. The pp is fabtastic...love the colours and the funky border. Shame you and John were apart yesterday but you'll have plenty more to come :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x