Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Eight Decades

 
Hopefully I am well on the road to recovery - was diagnosed with acute Bronchitis AGAIN and the medication they gave me wiped me out and ended up having an afternoon nap every day !!!
 
Lewis and Eleanor go back to school tomorrow and I will miss them soooo much but will give me chance to get back into routine. John is hoping to stay home this week so that I can still take it easy.
 
My card today was made for a lady who I regularly make cards for and as soon as she asked for an eightieth card I knew what image I would be using......
Ladybug crafts ink Through the Ages perfect for the occasion.
 
 
 
 
a closer view 
 

 
a sneaky peek at the inside


 
Thank you for stopping by - hope you've had a good weekend.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been so poorly, although glad you are on the mend!! Hope you feel better soon. Love this card, its so pretty, love your paper piecing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 80 and your choice of colours. Glad to hear you are on the mend. The house was very quiet today with the kids back at school. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this Susan is really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there's something wrong with ME...I was always glad when the kids went back to school after holidays lol. Super duper card Susan...the pp is gorgeous and I'm sure the recipient loved it. Glad you're feeling better though the sound of an afternoon nap is appealing lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x