Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Day....

Lewis and Eleanor's high school was closed today due to access - they had a fabulous day - they both had a friend here most of the day and played out for hours until they were too cold and wet - when they came in for hot chocolate and flapjacks !!

We have two Burmese cats - Cocoa and Celeste - they are brother and sister and do not go outside unless we are out or we have a cat run which they go in occasionally in the summer...so today we thought we would see how they liked the snow - to say they didn't like it was an understatement - we put them down and they stood frozen to the spot meowing :0(

Here is a collage of photos that we took today


 
Now onto my creation.....
 
I saw this idea on Pinterest so thought I would give it a whirl and for a boy I thought it was quite cute.
 
The numbers I used were MFT ones and they were so easy to use....I stuck them down temporarily so that they didn't move in the die-cutter and t hen stuck the card down with 3D foam pads.....the sentiment stamp was from LCI
 
 

 
Hope you stayed safe and warm in the snow today if you were effected -
thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs
 
Susan x

5 comments:

  1. It's been great watching all the kids near me today playing in the snow.
    This is such a brilliant card, love it.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! this card is the best yet!! love it!! ... love your cute cats!! ours is in all the time at the minute too, she goes out but only if she really has to!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the snow pics .. dont cats have attitude lol
    I love the idea of your card ..really striking
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever Susan I absolutley love it!
    I'm going to post your candy in my side bar hopefully it might bring you a bit of traffic, you so deserve some!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Susan and it's perfect for a boy. x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x