Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

WOW card.....


Wow - my second post in one day !!

I have ironed, I have cleaned, called in to a friend for coffee AND been treated to my dinner out - what a lovely day.....AND even had time for a little crafting....

My card today is a simple birthday card with a new image that I got free from Flat Friends Challenge Blog and decided to make my card to fit their challenge....

I embossed the backing card and scored lines with my new Stampin' Up scoring tool and tied a simple white satin bow.

The nesties are from my Australian purchases and to finish off two simple white buttons......



I used the Stampin Up Score tool to score lines on the
insert paper - it looks fab !!

 
I would like to enter this into
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Hugs
 
Susan x
 

3 comments:

  1. Susan this is stunning - I love it :-) Thanks so much for entering our challenge, Em x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have been pretty . LOve the white on white .. so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white on white with the pale pastels on your colouring. Very classy. x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x