Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

So glad this week is over......

Well what a week......and to top everything off my heating has broken down tonight......British Gas coming tomorrow......lets hope it's not too cold tonight.

I wrapped all my presents today - I love wrapping presents normally but Christmas presents I get soooooooo bored. The first present is neat, tidy and cut to precision and by the time I'm finished can't even be bothered with tags and bows !!!!

My card today was made for my bestest friend, Jane.....she has had a tough year but things are finally turning a corner ;0)

The main image is from Pink Petticoat, the backing papers free from a craft magazine and the gorgeous ribbon from LCI




a closer view
 





Just a quick note today - so sending hugs to all
 
Susan x

2 comments:

  1. Cute card dear Susan:) Love the funny image:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and sentiment. What a fab ribbon and bow too! x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x