Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

My baby girl is 11 !!

It was Eleanor's 11th birthday on Friday - time flies by doesn't it ??

I asked a friend to make a cake plus cupcakes using Jack Wills colours - she certainly did a fantastic job - what do you think ??


Eleanor seems to have grown up so quickly in the last twelve months and when I saw this digital image at LCI I knew it suited her down to the ground.



a sneaky peek at the inside.....


a combination of everything ....




Celeste, my Burmese cat, decided to help - don't think
she was impressed !!!




Backing paper - Nitwits
Ribbon - May Arts
Image - LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers

Thank you for stopping by ....

Hugs

Susan xx

1 comment:

  1. oh wow that cake is fabulous.. i don't know Jack Will's ... but i bet she absolutely loved it!
    The card is fabulous too.. what a lucky girl!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x