Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Goodbye and Thank you....

The sun is shining Lewis has finished school for the summer but poor Eleanor still has today and tomorrow......can you imagine Lewis' enjoying this one ??!!

Eleanor leaves primary school tomorrow and as a gesture class 6 mums have sent in a selection of cupcakes for the staff.....here is the card I made to go along with them.

The backing papers are Pink Petticoat.....Digital image from Digi Boutique and the gorgeous ribbon from May Arts.


a close up - I coloured in using Promarkers and added Glamour Dust for the blingy look



 a sneaky peak at the inside.....


and a compilation.............


Off to find my tissues for the leavers service later today !!

Hugs

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh fabulous Susan.. i love those sparkly cupcakes and the stunnaliscious bow... lucky teachers i say!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to be good after eating lots of cakes over the last two weeks Susan and this image is NOT helping lol. Fabulicious card...that bow is megamazing :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x