Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

A very Special Godmother

What an awful day - the rain just never stopped.
Good job William and Kate got married last year !!

My card today was made for someone who wanted a pink card for
her daughter's Godmother....here is my creation.

Gorgeous Stampin Up backing papers which were just perfect for this card....and the lovely felt flower....finished off with pink bling from my stash.




a sneaky peek at the inside....


a compilation


Backing paper - SU
Sentiment computer generated
Flower - Dienamics from Dies to Die For


Love and Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susan, so love the shade of pink and gorgeous design of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its been just as bad here today - still the perfect excuse to craft!
    Love this pink card .. the bling is just sparkliscious lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....such a pretty colour and love the layout and those sparkly gems.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x